Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
GOOD FOR STARTED, I BOUGHT THIS FOR A 10-YEAR-OLD AND SHE LEARNED QUICKLY AND LOVES IT.
Build quality is awesome and it is working very smoothly!
Got this for my son as a gift. Absolutely loves it.
So far so good. I have purchased other hoverboards that didn't make it a week. I'm very satisfied with this purchase as it has been a month now.