Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Beautiful product. Son loves it. Works perfect for now. Have to see how the battery last in the coming days.! For now no complaints.!!
I LOVE this hoverboard! The speed goes up to 6.5 miles per hour. There is one glitch, it is that if you position your feet wrong its a little wobbly.
So happy I picked this one. My son absolutely loves it.
Bought for my 10 year old daughter and it took her about 2 hours to catch on. Now she zooms around the house like no one’s business. Hours of fun!