Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
it’s easy to ride and speedy
Just arrived today. It's a gift, so I only took it out of the box to do a quick functional check and charge the battery. It looks great and worked perfectly. It is lighter than I thought it would be. We only ordered it 2 days ago, so really quick delivery!
This hover board has been used everyday since opening. The battery life is up to 3 hours (indoor use) and has been consistent. My kids absolutely love it!
My kids love it!!! Easy to learn and fun to play with…