Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
great for little kids who aren't to heavy! For the price it is worth it but if you want something that wont break because some kids are a little on the heavy side I would say a different one.
Very good product, quality was very good and design was very good
For first time riding it, I was so impressed. Very easy.
Run very well and is very easy yo use, only you need to ensure to read the instructions and understand that is for less than 176lb to prevent malfunctions. Everything else is ok.