Electroplating process Shell
The addition of a metallic layer to the surface not only enhances the áesthetics of the product, but also provides durability and resistance to scratches and abrasion.
Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
We bought these to get around the local area. They are sturdy, move at a good speed and have a decent battery life . My kids love them. We had a couple of problems but both times customer service was super helpful. I would highly recommend these
It’s very nice quality, and shipped quick. Exactly as expected and easy to use.
Daughter loves her new hoverboard.. so cool 😎
Bought this for my 7 year old. Added a seat attachment to use it like a little go cart. Every single day we have to take it out. It goes pretty fast actually and we even were using it in a field with short grass no problem. My kid absolutely loves it. He’s spinning wheelies and makes me pair the Bluetooth so he can listen to music while he rides. This is probably the most fun thing I have ever bought him!