Electroplating process Shell
The addition of a metallic layer to the surface not only enhances the áesthetics of the product, but also provides durability and resistance to scratches and abrasion.
Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
The kids love this very sturdy unit. Very attractive also.
Also bought this for my son for bday and he got it within 10 minutes. He is always on it and it last pretty long. Nice colors that light up and fast charging.
Our 7 year old Grandson loves his Hoverboard. It took him no time at all to master.
This was a birthday gift for our daughter turning 9. It is perfect for beginners. Goes slow, battery life is okay not great. She thinks it is awesome and we are happy that it has held up.