154 lbs Max Rider Weight
154 lbs Max Rider Weight no need to worry you can't ride it . And the light weight frame is made from Aircraft-Grade Aluminum.
Enjoy A Safe Ride
The GKS Plus scooter is easy for your child to master, using the assisted motor the GKS Plus smoothly accelerates. Lifting your foot from back gravity sensor to slow down and then put your foot on the rear brake to realize safe stop.
150W Powerful Motor
150 Watt Motor make it more Powerful to climb any hillside less than 12 degrees . With Approved UL Certificate , features a fire retardant deck.
The button-activation is a super simple way to make electric scooter riding easier for your child. Follow these steps to teach your child how to properly ride their new electric scooter:
1. Have your child place there foot, whichever one they are more comfortable with, on the front button.
2. Tell them to push off as if they were on a non-electric scooter.
3. Have them practice transferring their foot from the ground to the second button.
4. Once they have done it correctly, they are ready to ride.
5. Have them brake by pressing the rear fender down on the tire
Repeat these steps until your child is comfortable doing it on their own with supervison. Be sure they are wearing helmets as well!