Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
"Bought the product weeks ago, used for 2-3 times a week and loved it.
Safe - Delivery fast with no damage, most importantly, well labeled for Age 8+ (Also in the manual). Plus, the hover board has the self-balance model, as well as the lights to indicate if any trouble during ride.
Easy to use - Manual is easy to follow, with clear instuctions for charge, calibration and Bluetooth connection. The duration is good enough for average use after each charge."
I like the self balance feature and the built-in speaker function, fast shipping and fun toy for the family, I will say that it's a perfect gift for children, indoor and outdoor. It's a must buy
My kid loves it and takes it where ever he goes. He uses it as a speaker when they hang out with his friends. He leaves it overnight to charge and takes it around the house.
Grandson loves his hoverboard...loves everything about it from smooth ride to the bright lights..