Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
My kids love it! Most successful bday gift!
was so excited to be able to order this for my 7 year sister daughter, she's been wanting a hoverboard for years ! It's so much fun watching she ride this thing!
Not a bad price, works really well. Only fell a few times, so that’s good. Haven’t been able to use it outside yet but it’s been super fun inside.
Works so well ! He loves his hoverboard , he can go pretty fast on carpet and there are many tricks he can do to make it fun exciting . Spinning etc going backwards . Holds a charge a long time !