Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
Good little starter toy to learn how to ride it. Son really enjoyed it and learned pretty quick how to use it.
My kid loves this. Very entertaining for the kids.
Kids love it. It’s works best on flat surfaces. Great for kids under 11.
My kids really enjoy the hover board. Battery life is pretty good. The self leveling features helps keep your balance and falling isnt an issue. They go pretty fast.
I bought 2 of these for my 8 year old twin grandsons. They love them! They were able to use them and balance very quickly and the battery lasts at least till they’re done hovercrafting. Definitely recommend