Go the Distance
8.5" off-road wear-resistant rubber tires, more stable and better grip on riding, improved comfort, allow you to go with adventure.
Most of the time when your Hoverboard is not working properly it just means it’s time to calibrate it. Below are the instructions on how to calibrate the board:
1. Start with the hoverboard powered off. Have the board leveled and unplugged from the charger.
2. Adjust the foot pedals until they are level with each other and the ground.
3. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Another beep will sound and the LED lights will flash.
4. Press the power button to turn off.
5. Press the power button to turn on.
6. Repeat this process 3 times to fully calibrate your Hoverboard.
It is recommended by our experts to calibrate your Hoverboard before each use to make sure that your hoverboard is operating at peak performance.
It just showed up played with it for an hour with my daughter and we both had fun but it’s tricky to get used to lol
Like this solid hoverboard. The aluminum wheels are heavy and powerful. I rode it on the driveway and no issues. It does get a little bit practice to master it. But once you master it, it has so much fun! I would definitely recommend this hoverboard if you are looking for a solid hoverboard.
I bought it for my 2 daughters who are teenagers. In these two years they spent too much time in ipad/computer. The toy attracts them successfully from the ipad/game. It's easy for a kid to learn to turn around on the toy. I am waiting for the warmer spring so they can play outside with the toy.
Nice hoverboard, my 2 kids play quite rough with it and don't have any issue . Fast shipping and every thing was in good condition! I recommend it