Criteria for purchasing your hoverboard
Before making your purchase on the internet, you should check the following important points:
- Driving power: The recommended power for a quality hoverboard is 2 motors of 350W each. Below this power, your hoverboard may roll below 10km/h, which is quite dangerous.
- Autonomy and charging time: The charging time varies depending on the model, but the standard remains 1,5 – 2 hours of charging for an autonomy of 20km on conventional road. If you ride on more complicated terrain, the range will decrease more quickly. Without forgetting that the weight of the “driver” contribute a lot on the autonomy.
- Quality and brand of the Battery: Be careful to choose only one model that necessarily includes a Samsung or LG brand battery, a guarantee of quality and longevity for the battery (36 V 4.4 Ah Lithium Ion).
- Maximum speed: The maximum speed of hoverboards varies between 15 and 25km/h depending on the range.
- The weight of the hoverboard: The weight is an important criterion of choice, prefer hoverboards weighing less than 12 kg for children.
- Design and color: The classic look, the black overboard is a look that you can find in most models. However, there are some that have a rather special design. This is the case, for example, of a white children’s model with panda designs on the wheels and the platform or board that makes them very cute. This is another example of a best hoverboard for adults in a white tone with colorful patterns everywhere and which throws the eyes. In the end, it will mainly depend on your personal tastes. Hoverboard has many colors and patterns for you to choose, such as: golden chrome, pink chrome…
- Waterproof: Most good quality hoverboards are water resistant and will therefore withstand light rain on the road. If you live in a rainy or humid region, be sure to choose a model with non-slip, water-resistant wheels. Please note, if most hoverboards are designed to run in light rain, it is strongly advised not to ride in the water with your electric vehicle. It is not recommended to roll with in the snow or in the water, the waterproof aspect is still relative. It does not have the silicone wiper blades like your car, so you should never move with it in the rain.
- The type of terrain: As seen previously generally used in urban areas, it can also be used for rural areas: to roll on grass or gravel.
- Bluetooth: For the best equipped Hoverboards, they are equipped with Bluetooth connected to speakers. You can suddenly listen to your favorite tracks from your smartphones while driving nicely. Some hoverboards are equipped with a bluetooth speaker integrated into their platforms. There is no doubt that this type of model will satisfy you fully if you are a music lover. To listen to all your favorite sounds while riding, you just need to connect your MP3 or Smartphone to your device via bluetooth mode, after which the music will be played directly under your feet through the speakers. Traveling will be less boring with this type of hoverboard model.
- Remote control: For the more advanced, you can have a remote control in your possession allowing you to turn off or turn on your electric skateboard. Also acts as a horn when you use it.
- Accessories and options: The options and accessories available with your hoverboard will greatly vary the price of it. On our website, we offer our customers hoverboards including: LED headlights, Bluetooth speakers (Music), Samsung battery, Transport bag and Remote control or iPhone & Android application. You will find on the market, overboards that are sold as is without accessories, and others that are offered with accessories such as a remote control or a very practical storage bag. Far from neglecting the quality of your electric machine, you will also benefit from surfing on this type of proposal which allows you to bring added value to the use of your hoverboard. With the remote control, you can indeed, for example, lock your gyroskate remotely or even prevent anyone from using it thanks to the alarm which will serve as an alert each time someone else tries to climb on it, a good also a way to protect yourself against theft.